Persistent Digital Identifiers
ORCID : 0000-0001-6732-4702
- Environmental monitoring and risk management:
- Completion of ESISs, EMPs and PPDAs;
- Assessment and management of natural and anthropogenic risks on the environment, including those related to climate change and the exploration and exploitation of mines, oil and gas;
- Determination and characterization of pollution sources;
- Management of solid and liquid waste;
- Oceanographic monitoring and assessment of marine ecosystems and limnology of continental aquatic ecosystems.
- Monitoring, evaluation and management of artisanal, coastal and offshore fisheries:
- Fishing gear and strategies;
- Sampling of catches at sea and landings on land;
- Biological analysis and identification of marine species including observation of marine mammals and other protected marine species during seismic surveys;
- Processing and analysis of maritime and inland fishing statistics.
- Design, monitoring and evaluation of aquaculture and fish farming projects including freshwater ones.
- Organization and implementation of scientific observation campaigns at sea on board oceanographic research and commercial fishing vessels.
- Feasibility study of micro-projects in the maritime fishing and inland fishing sectors.
- Design and conduct of ecological, health and socio-economic surveys.
English and Arabic