• Method developments for optic detection of various surface minerals and bacterial mat and sediment types ,
• Waste emission from fish farms and its effects on the structure of marine food webs? Ecosystem response, Chilean Fjord of Comau, Collaborative study with University of Austral de Chile, Puerto Montt A comparative study of coastal ecosystems in Norway and Chile,
• Changes in trace metal biogeochemistry in sediment and sediment-water interface following CO2 seepage from sub-seabed saline aquifers CO2 storage sites,
• Natural Iron Enrichmet studies in the Southern Ocean; Iron and other trace metals studies in the Antarctic / US-Antarctic Marine Living Resources (AMLR) NOAA- program,
• Transport and removal of particulate and dissolved forms of macro and micronutrients from Gediz River into Aegean Sea,
• Trace metal speciation in the Black Sea
• Regulation of phytoplankton by iron: Iron photochemistry in Norwegian coastal waters; Iron speciation and its effects on bioavailability to phytoplankton in Norwegian Coastal waters-
• Iron forms and its role on the phytoplankton ecology in the Izmir Bay,
• The impacts of episodic desert dust on iron photochemistry: Iron speciation in Rain Water in Izmir bay and Aegean Sea
• EiFeX- ANT XXI/3 European Iron Enrichment experiments in the Southern Ocean.
• SWEDARP-NARE, Scandinavian Antarctic/ the Southern Ocean Expedition: Photochemical reduction of iron and its biological role in the Antarctic Oceans.
Region of Study
The Southern Ocean, Norwegian Coastal Waters, Mediterranean And The 5, P