11th session of the JCOMM Management Committee
20 - 23 October 2014
The Eleventh Session of the Management Committee of the Joint WMO-IOC Technical Commission for Oceanography and Marine Meteorology (MAN-11) will be held for 20 - 23 October 2014, in Geneva, Switzerland.
Focusing on the JCOMM deliverable to the 17th WMO Congress (June 2015, Geneva) and 28th session of the IOC Assembly (June 2015, Paris), the Committee will discuss and make necessary decisions regarding the intersessional activities of the Commission, including the following:
- Implementation of intersessional work plan by JCOMM Programme Areas (PAs);
- Cross-cutting activities coordinated by JCOMM, including satellite data requirements, Capacity Development, quality management approach and integrated data management for efficient metocean services;
- Key issues addressed for Commission's activities, such as the contribution to GFCS implementation, review of Technical Regulations;
- Joint activities of JCOMM with other Groups, Programmes and Projects associated with WMO-IOC priorities;
- Strategic and structural issues relating to the work of the Commission.
|JCOMM-MR-117, MAN-11-final-report||Eleventh Session of the Management Committee||21/01/2016||
|2.1||MAN-11/BM.2.1||MAN-11 Report on Pinardi’s activities||21/10/2014||
|3.1.1||Progress in the review of WMO-No.558||22/10/2014||
|3.2.1||MAN-11/BM.3.2.1||Task Team on Satellite Data Requirements||21/10/2014||
|3.2.7||MAN-11/BM.3.2.7||WMO Integrated Global Observing System (WIGOS)||21/10/2014||
|4.1||MAN-11/BM.4.1||GOOS and JCOMM||21/10/2014||
|4.1.1||MAN-11/BM.4.1.1||The Tropical Pacific Observing System (TPOS) 2020 Project||21/10/2014||
|4.7||MAN-11/BM.4.7||Second International Indian Ocean Expedition||31/10/2014||
|1.3||MAN-11/BM.1.3||Provisional Documentation Plan||05/09/2014||
|3.1.2||Letter of Mr. Xu to JCOMM-DMCG-CMOC||21/10/2014||
|3.1.2||Self-evaluation report of CMOC China to Accreditation Criteria||21/10/2014||
|3.1.2||CMOC-Annex to self-evaluation||21/10/2014||
|ASHTON Nick||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|JI Ming||United States of America|
|LEGLER David||United States of America|
|MELDRUM David||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|MIKHAILOV Nikolai||Russian Federation|
= Person has not yet confirmed their participation.
= Person has declined to participate or had their request to participate declined.
Total Invited: 19